Sunday, April 01, 2012

April Fools SALE

hey everyone

Big News!!

All month long i will be having a sale on my esty store! i will be posting new pieces daily until the end of this week so keep an eye out if there is that special piece you wanted but could never afford!! I am cutting back prices on a lot of older work, not charging for shipping all month long, PLUS giving you an extra 10% if you use the code APRILFOOL2012 during check out!!

I am trying to clear out most of my old unsold pieces that are lying around and collecting dust, and i need to save for a ton of new projects in the works. with this money to see them through in time for comic con!! with your help i can make them happen!!all week i will be adding newer and older artwork for sale!

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY TIME I WILL BE DOING THIS SO DON'T MISS OUT!!!

just to recap:

1. Sale on artwork, zines and my books all month long
2. New artwork added daily this week!!
3. FREE SHIPPING!!! (all month!)
4. Enter code : APRILFOOL2012 to get 10% off your order at checkout.


Thanks to everyone for your support !!


- tom

No comments: