Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year News

Hey everyone happy new year and all that good stuff!
So as you know I'm starting the new year off great with a show this weekend at subtext gallery with my friends ken garduno and eric davison. I have up 17 new pieces for the show, and i must say, with ken and eric's work this is going to be one hell of a show.
My next plan is to update the website with new artwork and tattoos. Then I'm going to put up some older affordable pieces on the store so i can get them out of storage and into your hands. i can't afford an assistant quite yet so you got to be patient with me haha. I'm a one man show here. going to be at a tattoo convention next weekend and got a couple other comic conventions lined up soon too. more info soon.

here is a piece i did for the he-man show at gallery 1988.

No comments: