Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Back in Action

so i put up the website, painted over twenty pieces, tattooed like a madman, took my car into get fixed, contributed to my first zine, made over 50 gocco prints, made about 200 buttons, and the week isnt over yet. all in preparation for comicon this weekend. its going to be a good time. if you are going to go this weekend hit me up and ill tell you what number our booth is. this being my first year i am really lucky to share it with some great talented Friends, ken garduno and eric davison. you can find links to their sites on my site. after this week i should be alot less stressed out and back to turning out the tattoos a bit faster. apologizes to everyone thats been waiting for a bit this last month. i will be a bit more vigilant on updating the site with new paintings annnnnd tattoos. alright back to work....

No comments: